Corvallis Electrical Services
L.R. Brabham Inc. offers an array of electrical services to suit the needs of most any person or company in the Eugene, Corvallis and Cottage Grove area. From complete electrical design and installation to simple residential repairs, you can count on our team of certified, skilled and experienced electrical engineers to quickly and efficiently perform the work you require and get you on your way in no time. Here are only a few of the services that you can count on L.R. Brabham Inc. to perform to your entire satisfaction:
If you don't see what you are looking for here, contact us. We will be happy to answer any of your service questions.
The Residential and Commercial Electrical services we offer are:
- Corvallis Emergency Service
- 24/7 Response
- Corvallis Electrical Repair / Replacement Parts
- Corvallis Electrical Design and Installation
- Corvallis Wiring and Cabling Services
Whether for residential or commercial environments, our team offers emergency electrical services for most any electrical problem you might encounter. Our response team is standing by at any time of the day or night to ensure that your electrical emergency can be dealt with as soon as possible so that you can both resume your activities without delay and avoid being in a potential dangerous situation.
You can count on L.R. Brabham Inc. to be there at any time of the day or night for all your electrical needs.
From blown fuses to tricky electrical relay malfunction, we can help find the cause of your problem and fix it to your entire satisfaction. We also keep an extensive inventory of replacement parts on-site to ensure we can fix whatever problem you may have in a timely fashion.
Whether for a newly constructed house or commercial building, or even for the addition of outdoor lighting in your garden or landscape, our electrical engineers have the knowledge and experience to offer complete electrical design and installation services.
We are happy to offer wiring and cabling services for most any device, from security cameras to office or home office networking. Wiring and cabling can be tricky affairs, so trust our professional and skilled electrical engineers to tackle the entangled nightmare for you quickly and efficiently.
...And Much, Much More: We guarantee that we can assist you with any and all electrical problem or project you may have. Give us a call today for advice and information, or to schedule an appointment with one of our electricians. We guarantee that you will be satisfied with our company whatever your electrical needs.
Other Electrical services in the Eugene, Corvallis and Cottage Grove area.
- Corvallis Residential and commercial wiring
- Corvallis Appliance and lighting installations
- Corvallis Architectural lighting design
- Corvallis Data network and telephone installations
Upgrade and repair for new houses and remodels.
Electrical circuit installations to latest electrical code requirements.
Installation of fixtures to meet any mood or highlight decor.
Wireless or wired computer circuits and telephony lines for home or office.
- Corvallis Power meter and electrical panel service
- Corvallis Bathroom and spa wiring
- Corvallis Exterior lighting and power supply
- Corvallis Audio-visual and home automation
Service upgrades and replacements for safety and reliability.
Code compliant circuit installation, shock protection, and GFI circuit installations.
Underground electrical circuits, concealed mood lighting & sensors.
Concealed audiovisual speaker and cable wiring for multi-room systems
For more information about our services, please contact us by phone at (541) 747-6638 or by email.
- Circuit - This is the path an electric current travels from where it enters your house, through a panel, across wires and finally into an electrical device, then back to its origination point.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter - Known as the GFCI, this is a special circuit breaker installed in bathrooms, garages, and outdoors and garage locations. When a current leakage occurs the GFCI opens the circuit immediately, stopping the electricity from running to it.
- Circuit breakers - Heavy duty safety switches that serve the same purpose as fuses.
- Grounding - This requires all metal parts of any wiring system or anything connected to it will be maintained at 0 volts during a short circuit to protect shock or death.